Why are juice stains on carpeting so difficult to remove?
Both kids and adults alike love to drink a nice refreshing glass of fruit juice on a warm day. In fact, juice is often enjoyed in spring and summer months by children as they come in from playing outside. But, nothing ruins a lovely summer day more than a juice carpet stain on your lovely light-colored carpeting. Fruit juice may be a light and refreshing beverage, but juice stains are actually quite harsh and can leave some serious dark stains on your carpet. Why is it that juice statins are so difficult to remove with regular cleaning products? Juice is basically a dye and that’s why it bonds so intensely with your carpeting. It truly takes carpet stain removal products with a serious kick to clear up the entire stain.
We strongly advise you to steer clear of homemade DIY carpet stain removal techniques for removing juice stains from carpeting. These homemade methods will encourage you to use all kinds of recipes from household items to pour onto the stain. However, these methods can often only spread the stain and make it even more difficult to remove. The best way to deal with a serious stain is to use a serious carpet stain removal product that is clinically formulated to deal with tough juice stains.
We recommend that you only Bio Oxy Stain Remover to ensure that your carpet stains are removed quickly and thoroughly. Bio Oxy Stain Remover is clinically formulated to remove the toughest carpet stains, including juice stains on your carpet.
Tips for preventing juice stains in carpet
It’s always good to have a plan to prevent carpet stains in your home. No matter how the juice stain happened, it’s important to think about prevention for the future. Juice spills on your carpet may often happen if you have children. Therefore, consider requiring your children to drink their juice boxes in the kitchen and do not allow them to bring beverages throughout your carpeted areas. Otherwise, you can always require your children to keep a napkin or towel with them when drinking beverages in carpeted areas. This can help to prevent juice stains on your carpet, as your child can quickly blot any spills as soon as possible.
How to remove juice stains from carpet
Juice stains can leave a very dark stain on your carpet, but with Bio Oxy Stain Remover you can easily remove the entire stain. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A damp towel
- Bio Oxy Stain Remover
- Some dry towels
- A vacuum cleaner (optional)
- A heavy weight
How to remove juice stains with Bio Oxy Stain Remover
- First of all, use one of the dry towels to blot out all of the excess moisture from the juice carpet stain. Dab the area without scrubbing, as scrubbing can actually embed the juice stain even further into your carpeting.
- Now, use Bio Oxy Stain Remover to thoroughly spray the stained area. Use your fingers to move the carpet fibers around so that you can spray from the very bottom of the carpeting up to the top.
- Allow Bio Oxy Stain Remover to sit on the carpeting for around 10-15 minutes.
- Now, you can use the moistened towel to soak up the remaining moisture from the carpet stain.
- Now it’s time to dry the carpet. Simply place the other dry towel on top of the moist carpet area and place a heavy weight on top.
- Check back in a couple hours and flip the towel over so that the dry side is down. Place the weight on top again.
- In an hour or two, remove the weight.
- You can also use a fan or open the window to dry the area depending on the size of the stained area.
- Finally, use your vacuum cleaner extension to vacuum the area to refresh the texture of your back-to-new carpet.