Why is it so difficult to remove coffee stains from carpet?
Coffee is an intense beverage that can leave even more intense stains on your carpet. Whether you take it black, with sugar, with milk, or with cream, each special coffee recipe makes for a special stain that will bond differently with your carpeting. If you’re using a creamer, or any syrups in your coffee, you will definitely need to clean the stain professionally. Milk and creamer can sour in your carpet to produce a very nasty soured-milk smell and sugars can lead to other problems including insects in your home.
Many websites may recommend do-it-yourself methods using sugars, salts, or other household items from your kitchen cabinet. However, we strongly recommend that you use a professional carpet cleaning solution such as Bio Oxy Stain Remover. DIY techniques can actually spread the stain onto more of your carpeting, as well as create an even greater mess for you to deal with. The best way to deal with a serious stain such as a coffee stain on your carpet is to use a serious carpet stain removal product that is clinically formulated to deal these types of carpet stains.
Try Bio Oxy Stain Remover for a special introductory price and you’ll be astonished at how well it lifts even the harshest stains such as coffee stains, from your carpet.
Tips for preventing coffee stains on carpet
Coffee carpet stains are rather vicious stains to deal with. Therefore, it’s a good idea to formulate a plan with your family to ensure that beverage stains don’t occur again on your precious carpeting.
First of all, it’s always a good idea to drink beverages like coffee away from carpeted areas. Also, there are plenty of coffee tumblrs with lids that may make it acceptable to take your morning joe into your carpeted rooms.
Ensure that you don’t leave your coffee in the floor. This is a surefire recipe for disaster, as you will easily knock the cup over in the floor and spill the coffee all over your carpet.
How to remove coffee stains from carpet
Coffee stains are not only serious, but they vary depending on your particular coffee recipe. However, by using Bio Oxy Stain Remover you’ll be able to completely eliminate the carpet stain in no time—even if you used milk products in your coffee or sugary syrups. Here is all that you’ll need:
- A damp towel
- Bio Oxy Stain Remover
- Some dry towels and/or paper towels
- A vacuum cleaner (optional)
- A heavy weight
How to remove coffee stains with Bio Oxy Stain Remover
- Use the dry towel or paper towels to soak up the excess coffee from the carpet.
- Use Bio Oxy Stain Remover and spray the coffee stained carpeted area thoroughly. Be sure to use your fingers, or a towel to work the product into the fibers of your carpeting to ensure that the Bio Oxy Stain Remover thoroughly coats all the carpet fibers.
- Allow Bio Oxy Stain Remover to sit on the carpeting for up to 10 minutes.
- Use the wet towel to soak up the rest of the product from the fibers of the carpet. Try not to over-soak the area.
- If the carpet is rather wet after the treatment, place a heavy weight on top of a dry towel on the carpet and allow it to sit for an hour or two.
- Check back in a few hours and remove the towel and weight.
- You can also choose to open a window or use a fan to dry the area, depending on how moist the carpet may be.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to refresh the texture of your newly cleaned carpet.